Tuesday, June 1, 2010

09/04/2010: The experiments of my final project was completed yesterday. This project is taking so long time to carry out. Since I start the experiment on the first day until last month, there was no any positive in my result. My project is all about the PCR, this should be easier for me to carry on as i have been training in Vivantis company (Molecular lab) before. But the result only came out positively last month, the last day of the semester. Therefore, I need to carry out experiment during holiday in order to suppose the result. Luckily, all works has been completed yesterday.

Initially, I tend to do my assignments during the holiday,because of the project, I can not do my assignments early. I have 4 assignments all together and the holiday only leave a week. I must work hard start from today because there are a lot of works need to complete. Especially the final project and also the introduction of other report. Actually I am not really good in writing introduction, so i need to work work hard for my mark , even difficulty in doing introduction.

The industrial report and final report must be completed before new term begin. Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment